“Master Your Time to Maximize Business Results”
The job of a CEO or Business Owner is a combination of strategy (what should we be collectively working on), alignment (are we going in the right direction), and business development (we ‘gotta sell something). Time Management – we could all do better in this area couldn’t we? Remember the old 80/20 rule, that is 20% of activity yields 80% of results.
In the workshop, we identify and create strategies to tap into the 20% activity to achieve optimum time utilization as it relates to desired business results.
- Management of your workspace
- Management of people within that space
- Conversation and meeting management
- Effective delegation and accountability techniques
The learner will leave with a clear understanding of:
as it relates to achieving their desired Business results. In this course, participants will begin with an online learning program that is focused on the business development function of their organization. This is important, as the focus for most businesses is to service and keep existing business and attract and secure additional business as a cornerstone for success.
Instructor-led workshop (3 hours). The workshop will facilitate discussions and activities around:
- Implementing strategy and alignment within individual capabilities
- Team capabilities
- Internal and external resources
- Systems and processes for
- effective communication
- accountability to ensure that available time for the business owner/manager and the staff is optimized to meet the goals and objectives of their organization
What are attendees saying about this workshop?
- “It was great that there was interaction with the individuals in the meeting. Most conferences the speaker talks the entire time.” – N.S. (Medical Industry)
- “I appreciated the notebooks and the exercises to take back with me.” – S.F. (Chamber of Commerce)
- “Excellent reminders getting back into a leadership position.” – Dr. M.J. (Medical Industry)
- “Very good. Makes a person think about time management and refocus on goals.” – C.S. (Banking Industry)
- “Enjoyed my time. Marilyn is extremely organized and engaging. I’m excited to implement her suggestions.” – A.K. (Banking Industry)
- “I was a little leery on how it would apply to customer service, not all did, but what did will help tremendously!” – J.R. (Security Industry)