Prospecting & Qualifying
Looking for that perfect customer or client? The ability to find potential prospects and engage them is among the most difficult and continuously challenging parts of the sales process.
Top sales professionals always are on the lookout for new business opportunities. Whether it’s through tapping existing customers or mining new prospects they constantly seek ways to generate new revenue and exceed quota goals.
However, not all organizations are candidates for doing business with you; therefore a big part of successful prospecting rests in the ability to determine the likelihood that an organization will actually purchase products and services from your company. Those who are the most effective, have developed strategies to determine and to pursue a customer or client, and when it is in their best interest to walk away.
You will learn:
- Tips and techniques on how and where to most successfully focus your prospecting time and energy.
Instructor-Led Workshop digs deeper into how to:
- Identify your target for your particular business
- Build out a professional network that assists you
- What are the best ways to qualify and manage?
- How do you gain access to the key person?