Marilyn Janas is a highly qualified speaker and trainer. She consistently receives the highest marks and positive feedback from both audience members and workshop participants. A seasoned professional with 20+ years experience, Marilyn has interfaced with hundreds of businesses in a variety of industries:
Transportation & Logistics ♦ Software Development
Technology ♦ Distribution ♦ Manufacturing
Engineering ♦ Commercial & Residential Construction
Engaging and entertaining speaker on:
Five Keys to Compete on Value
Qualifying Prospects: The Quickest Way to Win!
Closing the Gap: Your Sales Process and their Buying Process
Sales Performance Improvement Workshops include:
- The ValueSelling Framework®, an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, repeatable methodology.
- Differentiation and Applied Product Learning empowers sales professionals with the tools to effectively communicate the value of their products and services.
- Executive ValueSelling prepares sales professionals for business conversations with all levels.
Past Speaking Engagement Include:
- AirCargo Annual Conference (AEMCA)
- The Value of Selling Skills to the Transportation Industry: Supply Chain Brain – watch the interview here!
- Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
- Los Angeles Air Cargo Association (LAACA)
- LAACA Air Cargo Day
- Transportation Marketing & Sales Association, Annual Conference (TMSA)
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce – Business Builder Series: “Prospecting & Qualifying” and “Maximizing Time to Maximize Business Results”
- Keynote: Corporate Annual Sales & Managers Meeting